Last Updated on December, 2021
Eating healthy can be daunting, uninspiring, and most probably exhausting to maintain. So, That’s where Natalie Jill’s 7-Day Jump Start comes in.
If you’ve been searching for a weight loss program, you might’ve supposedly stumbled across Natalie’s Program.
This program makes dieting more accessible for everyone. Not only that, but it also promises that you can lose up to 5-7 pounds in just 7 days. Is this claim true or just another brain-numbing marketing jargon?
To find out, I actually got hold of Natalie’s program. And in this Natalie Jill 7-Day JumpStart Review, I’ll share the results of my journey. Along with that, I’ll also let you know the meals presented in the diet, their taste and most importantly, the effectiveness of the diet.
So Let’s Dive In…
Table Of Contents
- What Is Natalie Jill’s 7-Day JumpStart Program?
- Who Is Natalie Jill?
- What Do You Get With The 7-Day Jump Start?
- How Much Does The Book Cost?
- Where To Buy It?
- My Experience (Is It Worth Buying?)
- Things You Need To Know
- Pros And Cons Of Natalie Jill’s 7-Day JumpStart?
- Customer Reviews Of Natalie Jill’s 7-Day JumpStart Program?
- Cheaper Alternative To Natalie’s Program
- Metabolic Cooking
What Is Natalie Jill’s 7-Day JumpStart Program?
The 7-Day Jump Start is a nutrition and lifestyle program. This program is for the people who’re looking to slack some weight off and return back to their glory days.
Its goal is to help you drop 5-7 pounds in the given 7 days by getting you back into eating unprocessed foods, which is an excellent way to lose weight. It even helps to Stop The Cravings And Lose The Bloat.
The program is excellent for anyone who’s looking for a lifestyle change and wants to remain healthy and slim.
Who Is Natalie Jill?
Natalie is a Certified Fitness Trainer and a Certified Licensed Sports Nutritionist. Along with this, she has many other certificates and awards to her name related to fitness and sports.
In her late 30’s, Natalie was over 60 pounds overweight and was having a hell of a time. She was in a tight spot financially, had a job she never wanted to have, went through a divorce, and suffered from Celiac disease.
And fast forward to her late 40s, Natalie ultimately shaped her life and health around. All by utilizing a formula that was founded by herself. And Here’s what she had to say:
“A decade later, I’m 49 years YOUNG and in the BEST shape of my entire life.”
The exact same formula is outlined in Natalie’s 7-Day Jump Start program. So, you’ll get each and every secret that Natalie used to become what she is today.
Worth mentioning that, even today, in her late 40s, she looks pretty darn good and in remarkable shape. And, Not to mention, she only became a fitness model at age 39, which is very inspiring and sums up Everything.
What Do You Get With The 7-Day Jump Start?
First of all, this is a cookbook, and right off the bat, you might think that there may not be much info, and if so, you’re wrong. Natalie Jill’s 7-Day Jump Start is packed with some worthy content. There is not a single downside when it comes to information.
Here’s what you get:
- The full 7-Day Jump Start Nutrition and lifestyle program.
- Coaching calls with Natalie Jill for the whole 7 days.
- Yummy juice and smoothie recipes, here you get recipes for 24 juices and 45 smoothies all of which are gluten-free.
- Natalie’s effortless meal planning method with step-by-step instructions, along with an in-depth list of over 365 foods that are recommended and approved by natalie.
- DSR Journal to help you set up your day in the same manner as Natalie does. This Journal basically helps you to organize your new lifestyle.
- Build a body workout guide comes with 46 do-anywhere exercises that are printable. These are some of the exercises included: Ultimate CORE workouts, best workouts to do while traveling, barre workouts, booty workouts, total body workouts and more. All these exercises tone your muscles and maximize weight loss.
- Stay lean recipes Vol 1, 2, and 3 comes in with another whopping 172 quick & straight forward recipes. You’ll also get special nutrition & fitness tips along with the meals nutritional info and pictures.
- Cravings buster recipe guide provides you with recipes for treats that are packed with goodness & nourishment.
How Much Does The Book Cost?
The 7-Day JumpStart, along with Everything mentioned above, costs $37 at the time of writing this review, which is an absolute bargain. However, I bought the program for $74, which is somewhat higher than what it is now.
I’ve heard that this program constantly goes on sale, so I cannot provide you with a clear idea of how much this book actually costs.
Where To Buy It?
When it comes to buying Natalie Jill’s 7-Day JumpStart, there are a lot of options. The prices I’ve mentioned above are from the official website of Natalie Jill.
But the program is also available on Amazon and many other online bookstores. It might also be available in your local bookstore too.
I Don’t Know About Other Sites, But If You Purchase Natalie Jill’s 7-Day Jump Start On The Official Website, You Get Full Flat 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee.
My Experience (Is It Worth Buying?)
When it comes to a good diet plan, everyone knows that the contents included are a nice bonus, but the effectiveness is king, so does the 7-Day Jump Start work?
Before I answer that question, here’s what I liked and didn’t like during the 7 daytime periods of Natalie’s program.
What I Like About Natalie’s Program?
First of all, before trying this program, I should say that I did not have much weight to lose. I was already following another cookbook, and it was working very well for me. However, for the sake of testing Natalie’s program, I completely stopped following that.
Anyways, coming back to Natalie’s program, I have to say that this program is well-made.
I enjoyed every part of Natalie’s program. Everything about this program screamed quality, from the delicious meals to mouthwatering smoothies and beginner-friendly exercises.
Every food in the Jumpstart is rich in potassium. They’re also designed to contribute enough protein, fiber, fat and low to medium carbohydrates. Along with that, the program provides a limitless amount of Non-starchy vegetables. (1)
Which are all great.
Due to the macronutrients present here, such as carbohydrates, proteins, and fats, the effectiveness of you losing weight and maintaining it is much higher. It also helps you fill-up.
These were some of my favorite recipes from the book:
- Grain Free Cacao Pancakes.
- Chicken Thighs With Sweet Potatoes and Greens.
- Chocolate Avo Pudding.
- Blueberry Protein Muffins.
I had zero problems with treats too. They were surprisingly good.
My concern was that I’ve tried many cookbooks in the past, and the prep time on some of those was not great. So coming into Natalie’s program, I had the same worries.
Now that I’ve completed it successfully, I can safely say that anyone, even ladies with rough schedules, will have no problems preparing the meals.
Basically, most of the meals take less than 30 minutes on average to fully complete.
Next, the workouts, they’re excellent and challenging that are quick, plus perfect for beginners. And the fascinating thing is that you don’t need any equipment.
See what Natalie jill share about the program & her journey:
What I Don’t Like?
However, Everything is not perfect here, and there are some downsides.
From what I’ve experienced, the expense of the meals presented in the book is a big problem. I spent over $200 to follow the whole diet, and this may not be good news for everyone, so it’s a significant downside.
Next is the Meals, they can be too low in calories. For instance, Women are recommended to have 2000 calories in their meals each day if maintaining weight and 1500 to 1200 if losing.
But this is not the case. The calories here are constantly below 1200. Here’s the calorie count of all 7 days according to the exact meal plan in the program.
- Day 01: 1336 calories.
- Day 02: 1050 calories.
- Day 03: 965 calories.
- Day 04: 1384 calories.
- Day 05: 1073 calories.
- Day 06: 1080 calories.
- Day 07: 1218 calories.
However, most people can also suffer some side effects like fatigue, headaches and dizziness. And if this turns out to be the case for you when following the program, you will have to stop continuing.
Finally, the vegetarian side of things. If you’re a vegetarian, you might find this program challenging simply because it is a bit overlooked. There is a lack of recipes, and plant-based protein vegetables like beans aren’t even recommended here.
The book has a specific section regarding this, and Natalie states that vegan diets are too high in carbohydrates.
However, there are some delicious recipes, such as my personal favorite, the Chocolate Avo Pudding, which is entirely plant-based. (2)
Not only that, but you can also follow the program as an ovo-vegetarian if you like. Because eggs are a significant part of the program.
Anyways, the choice is yours.
Other than this, there are no complaints about the program.
As I said before, I’ve already finished the program. And speaking of results, YES! I did lose 2 pounds of weight. Which is great, and as I mentioned earlier, I did not have to lose much.
Anyways, it’s good to see some results whenever you try something new. Along with that, these are some other changes I experienced.
- I’ve recognized some improvements in my GI Health (gastrointestinal). (3)
- I feel much more energetic when waking up.
The program, as you can see, works, but I cannot assure you that you can lose 5-7 pounds, as mentioned by Natalie.
Either way, the results can be different for you. So, If you’re interested in Natalie’s 7-Day Jump Start, I recommend you to check it out at their official website because you’ll get a 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Things You Need To Know
As you may already know, the program is filled with a lot of good content. These are some essential things you should know if you’re looking to try Natalie’s program out.
- Because Natalie has Celiac disease, there’s a lot of information about it, and she even goes in-depth about her suffering.
- You will be getting a shopping list to purchase the ingredients for every meal present in the program. And bear in mind that this list is a long one. So, if you’re to shop for them, make sure to buy the things for that specific day, or else, you’ll end up with a pile of food.
- If you’re not a fan of the suggested meals, don’t worry! You’ll be given alternatives.
- Even after completing the whole 7 days meal plan, you will be left with tons of other recipes that you can prepare to continue the healthy eating journey.
- The 7-Day Jump Start prohibits:
- Unprocessed Foods.
- Foods That Contain Gluten.
- Meals That Are Kept In A Plastic Tray Or A Box.
- Processed Soy.
- Artificial Sweeteners.
- Processed Junk Cheese.
- High-Fructose Corn Syrup And Table Sugar.
- Trans Fats.
- Fruit Juice Unless It’s Made By Yourself Is Not Allowed.
- Tea And Coffee That Includes Cream Or Sweetener.
- Foods With Ingredients You Can’t Pronounce.
- Natalie recommends you to follow the program precisely as mentioned. Apart from that, she suggests:
- Not to stay hungry or either get full.
- Eat only when you’re hungry and don’t if you aren’t.
- Always eat the amount that is recommended by the book; never eat less.
- Finally, if you finish the 7 days and decide to continue the book on your own, Natalie recommends that you stick to 80% of unprocessed foods and the remaining 20% for treats.
Pros And Cons Of Natalie Jill’s 7-Day JumpStart?
Nothing is perfect, and this 7-Day Jump Start is no exception. These are some of the Pros and Cons you need to know before buying the program.
- Easy to follow.
- Recommends healthy, unprocessed foods.
- Ingredients are easy to find.
- Less prep-time.
- Variety of recipes.
- Delicious and flavorful meals.
- Carbohydrates, proteins, and fats are distributed perfectly to lose and maintain weight.
- Exercises are staggering and beginner-friendly.
- Fair price.
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee.
- A fair amount of reading is involved.
- Foods can be expensive.
- Some days of eating can be too low in calories.
- Vegetarians might find it challenging.
Customer Reviews Of Natalie Jill’s 7-Day JumpStart Program?
Here’re some of the reviews I found online by other customers who’ve purchased Natalie’s 7-Day JumpStart.
- I am so happy I bought this book. It has exceeded my expectations. Natalie’s inspiring story, a tremendously easy to understand meal plan. So so many great recipes. Exercises which are just like a bonus! Great photography. This is perfect. I am someone who eats healthy and exercises, but this is different from anything else I have. My favorite cookbook! Highly recommend!
– Martha Petersen
- I love Natalie Jill and her workout programmes. Book to buy to gave me motivation and how to eat healthy.
- LOVE this book! Easy recipe to follow all of them have tased amazing! Eating plan is very easy to follow as well. I have been eating healthy and working out for a long time but have hit a wall where I have had a loss of energy and feeling bloated and fatigue. This book has helped me change up a lot of my eating and I feel better than ever!
– Christine Hammond
There’s a lot more online, and as you can see, the reviews are pretty positive. But there are some negative ones too, mainly the food expense. Other than that, I found that, for people who’ve already cut back on processed foods, Natalie’s program offered nothing new.
Cheaper Alternative To Natalie’s Program
Earlier, I mentioned that I’ve already been following a program prior to Natalie’s program.
Metabolic Cooking is its name. I’ve been following this program for a long time, and to be honest, it has changed my life.
This is an eating plan and provides over 250 recipes, and all of them are out of this world. In addition, metabolic Cooking costs just $10, so it’s worth having a look.
Check out this review of Metabolic Cooking to see more if it’s something that can work for you.
Natalie’s 7-Day JumpStart is a great program. It has Everything to get you started on a new journey and a new lifestyle.
There’s no problem with the recipes or even when workouts. There’s tons of information to work with, and Everything is outlined pretty well.
And what’s more, it provides you with some fascinating results. So I would recommend this program if you’re ready to sacrifice processed food and commit to unprocessed eating and follow it consistently.
If you’re not sure yet, then you will find it hard to complete and see the desired results.
Our #1 Recommendation
Get the BEST PRICE until the end of December