Last Updated on October, 2021
Metabolic Renewal quiz is a comprehensive survey that provides you with detailed insights into your metabolic rate and unique hormone type to help you lose weight.
You’re here because you have some doubts about what this quiz is and how it can benefit you.
If that’s the case, you’re at the right place. I’ve personally taken the quiz and successfully completed it.
And, in this look at the Metabolic Renewal hormone quiz, I’ll let you know what it is, how it works, how to complete it, and almost everything that you as a participant needs to know.
So, let’s get started.
Table Of Contents
- What Is The Metabolic Renewal Quiz?
- How To Get The Metabolic Renewal Quiz Done?
- Who Should Take The Quiz?
- Questions Of Metabolic Renewal Quiz
- The Seven Metabolic Hormone Types According To Metabolic Renewal Program
- 1. Mixed Signal (Balanced Progesterone And Estrogen)
- 2. Hormone Overload (Estrogen Dominant)
- 3. Hormone Shortfall (Progesterone Deficient)
- 4. Ovarian Burnout (Progesterone & Estrogen Deficiency)
- 5. Metabolic Sputter (High Estrogen And/ Or Fluctuating With A Progesterone Deficiency)
- 6. Ovarian Fatigue (Menopause: Estrogen And Progesterone Deficient)
- 7. Ovarian Shutdown (Post-Menopause: Estrogen And Progesterone Deficient)
- Why Take The Metabolic Renewal Quiz?
- Where To Take The Quiz?
- The Metabolic Renewal Roadmap
- Final Thoughts On The Metabolic Renewal Quiz
What Is The Metabolic Renewal Quiz?
Metabolic Renewal Quiz is designed solely for women in order for them to find out their unique hormonal type and metabolic rate. It was developed by Dr. Jade Teta and can only be used with his Metabolic Renewal weight loss program.
The quiz consists of 11 questions (take a look at the questions below). Each question revolves around your age, hormone, menstrual cycle and more.
By the way, before we get in further, if you don’t know anything about the Metabolic Renewal program, I recommend you read my full Metabolic Renewal review here.
This quiz is one of the essential parts of the Metabolic Renewal program. Therefore, it is a must to complete it before even starting the program.
How To Get The Metabolic Renewal Quiz Done?
The quiz can be completed relatively quickly and easily. It takes no more than 5 minutes, and it’s completely free. As I said before, you have to just answer some simple questions about your age, lifestyle, menstrual cycle, body shape, and the type of results you are willing to see.
Once you’ve completed the Metabolic Renewal quiz questions, you’ll be presented with a video that is based on your answers. It’ll show you what hormone type you belong to out of the seven available. With that, the video also covers about the seven different hormone types a woman can have.
You will need to either give your email address or proceed from there without giving your email to get the video. They’ll send the video to you personally if you decide to give them your email.
Who Should Take The Quiz?
As I said before, this quiz is specifically designed for women. And women of any age are eligible to try this quiz out.
But it’s most advantageous for the ladies looking to stop weight gain and start burning fat. Not only that, but it can also benefit women who need to know about their metabolic rate and hormone type.
Questions Of Metabolic Renewal Quiz
These are the questions you’ll need to answer.
- Your Age Range?
- What describes your menstrual cycle?
- What describes your use of hormones?
- What describes your medical history?
- What describes your body shape?
- What was your most annoying symptom during PMS (the one or two days earlier to your period starting)?
- What was your most annoying symptom during your actual period (while you were menstruating)?
- What is the #1 barrier stopping you from exercising as much as you need to?
- The reason why you feel challenged to stick to a healthy diet?
- Apart from losing weight and toning muscle, what is the next most important issue you want to resolve?
- Is this the first time you’re about to discover your hormone type and the specific foods, workouts and lifestyle changes that are best for you?
The Seven Metabolic Hormone Types According To Metabolic Renewal Program
As you may already know, Metabolic Renewal Plan is a weight loss program that is specifically put together with women’s hormone profiles in mind.
According to the program, there are seven hormone types that a female body can go through during its lifetime.
All of these seven hormone types, According to Dr. Jade, are approximately based on the current condition of your estrogen and progesterone balance in your body.
Both estrogen and progesterone are one of the crucial hormones in your body. So let’s take a look at these in-depth.
1. Mixed Signal (Balanced Progesterone And Estrogen)
Women with this hormone type have progesterone and estrogen that varies. This means both progesterone and estrogen will be higher than one another at different times.
To be clear, estrogen dominance will be at a higher level for the first 14 days. After that, and for the final 14 days, progesterone takes over the throne. When progesterone takes over, your cravings and sensitivity to stress increase. (1)
This hormone type is great when it comes to restricting fat gain, plus it helps to shed weight drastically when you eat and exercise in a proper way.
Due to the variable nature of progesterone and estrogen, there’s a chance of these processes getting severe. If it happens, you will be subjected to some symptoms such as:
2. Hormone Overload (Estrogen Dominant)
As the name suggests, your body is now overloaded with too much estrogen. As a result, only a certain number of females suffer estrogen dominance throughout their monthly cycle.
This hormone type occurs due to anxiety, depression, stress, illness or even environmental toxins.
Estrogen dominance can be severe. It will store all the fat, especially in the waist, thighs and butt, instead of burning it. Also, If you have this metabolic renewal hormone type, you will find it very hard to experience fat loss.
Not only that, According to Dr. Teta, if the estrogen dominance continues for a longer period of time, you can suffer from:
- Stubborn fat gain.
- Heavy periods.
- Lack of energy.
- Lack of motivation.
- Focus issues.
Estrogen dominance might be probably the reason if you’re finding it hard to shed pounds even after following strict exercise programs.
3. Hormone Shortfall (Progesterone Deficient)
If you are progesterone deficient, cortisol will take over your body (Cortisol is one of the hormones related to stress). And if this happens, your body might find it hard to operate at its best level. This can later lead to belly fat that’s difficult to get rid of.
Not only that, but it can also lead to:
- Improper periods.
- Problems sleeping.
4. Ovarian Burnout (Progesterone & Estrogen Deficiency)
“Ovarian Burnout” is what Dr. Jade calls this hormonal state. This happens when both your progesterone and estrogen are burned out due to fatigue and exhaustion. The reasons for this occur is due to extreme stress, over-exercising, sickness or immoderate dieting. Here’s how his can effects you:
- Weight gain.
- Added fats around the stomach area.
- Muscles that were once in perfect condition now look soft and saggy.
- Lack of energy.
- Trouble sleeping.
- Sad and depressed.
5. Metabolic Sputter (High Estrogen And/ Or Fluctuating With A Progesterone Deficiency)
This hormone type can be mostly seen in “Perimenopause”. In fact, Metabolic Sputter is also called Perimenopause.
At this stage, both progesterone and estrogen vary constantly. The levels of progesterone will begin to drop at the very start of menopause, putting estrogen at a level where it has to work harder. At this point, your body will get confused and lead to some unwanted symptoms, such as:
- Unmanageable food cravings.
- Unintended fat gain.
- Digestive issues.
- Cold sweats.
- Mood swings.
- Low energy levels.
- Difficulty sleeping.
6. Ovarian Fatigue (Menopause: Estrogen And Progesterone Deficient)
Now, both of your estrogen and progesterone have depleted. Because of this, your body now allows other hormones to join the party and behave the way they want. And all of this leads to experiences such as:
- Fat gain, mostly around hips and abs.
- More fat and reduced muscles.
- Stronger cravings.
- Mood swings.
- Constant hunger.
- Hard to maintain a healthy weight.
- Gaining weight even after eating less.
- Difficulties when sleeping.
- Unhappy mood.
7. Ovarian Shutdown (Post-Menopause: Estrogen And Progesterone Deficient)
For a whole year now, you may not have had a single period; this is the time that indicates that you’ve entered Post-Menopause.
At this point, your metabolism will be identical to that of a man because your testosterone levels are relatively higher and dominant at this particular period.
It also means that you’re no longer eligible to rely on all the fat-burning advantages that were experienced by the younger you. All this leads to experiences such as:
- Fat gain around the middle.
- Decreased muscle in the body.
- Hard to lose weight.
Why Take The Metabolic Renewal Quiz?
As you can see, taking the Metabolic Renewal Quiz provides you with all this valuable information that can be very useful for you.
And as I said before, you’ll get all this information in a video format prepared by Dr. Teta.
He’ll explain things like how the metabolic type you have affects your overall health, tips for losing weight and maintaining it.
Where To Take The Quiz?
The quiz is free and can only be taken through the Metabolic Renewal official website.
But before doing so, I urge you to take a look at this review on the Metabolic Renewal program because it covers some interesting facts on the program.
The Metabolic Renewal Roadmap
The metabolic roadmap comes with the Metabolic Renewal program after the full purchase. It provides you with all the information you’ll need about the program.
It also provides other information about the hormone type, metabolic toggle, metabolism changes in a body and more. (2)
Final Thoughts On The Metabolic Renewal Quiz
The Metabolic Renewal Quiz can be worth taking if you’re thinking of giving the main program a shot. In fact, completing the quiz is a must before actually starting the program.
However, If you’re not going to purchase the Metabolic Renewal program, but just want to get to know about your metabolic type and stuff, I suggest you take a look at the Metabolic Factor Quiz. Unlike the Metabolic Renewal Quiz, this quiz can be integrated with any other diet plan and exercise program.
How Long It Takes To Complete The Quiz?
The Metabolic Renewal Quiz takes less than five minutes to complete.
Is Dr. Jade Teta A Real Doctor?
Dr. Jade Teta is an integrative physician and a personal trainer. Some of his other credentials include a Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine and a Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry.
Is It Possible To Retake The Quiz?
Absolutely, you just have to reload the Quiz page. From there, you’ll be able to retake the quiz from scratch.