Last Updated on October, 2023
There are very few bodybuilders who became successful in their 20s. Andrei Deiu is one of them. However, Andrei wasn’t like this in his childhood.
He wasn’t into fitness. He was a couch potato who used to get bullied for being overweight. One day, He decided to stop running away from the truth and joined a gym. Today the result is in front of us!
This article will share everything about Andrei Dieu workout routine and diet plan.
So, let’s get into it!
Andrei Deiu Body Stat
|Height||5’11” (180 cm)|
|Weight||185 LBS (83.9 KG)|
Who is Andrei Deiu?
Andrei deiu is one of the professional bodybuilders, fitness models, and social media influencers. With 5.3 million followers on Instagram and 900k subscribers on YouTube, he is pretty popular in the fitness industry.
Born and brought up in Andrei Deiu wasn’t fit all his life. He was born on 8th May 1996, and in his childhood, he was pretty fat.
He used to eat junk food and play video games all day long. At the age of 15, he moved to the UK, and that’s when he started looking after his body.
A Glimpse of Andrei Deiu’s Biography
Due to being overweight, he was bullied by everyone in school. As a teenager, he was tired of all these. He didn’t have any confidence, but still, he decided to give it a try. Without any professional help and diet plan, He started his fitness journey independently.
However, with time, everything took at its pace. He achieved a tempting body, lost excessive weight, and gained confidence.
Then, he decided to get into bodybuilding. At the age of 17, he flew over to Miami to participate in his first competition in bodybuilding.
Not just bodybuilding, Andrei is a very successful fitness model. He is always shooting for advertisements and brand deals.
Andrew says that being a couch potato, eating too much junk food, and playing video games as a fitness model wasn’t an easy journey.
But, it was the best transformation of his life. Now, he isn’t only physically better but also mentally. He can think about everything with clarity.
- 2014 Miami Pro Winner (First Competition)
- 2017 Arnold Classic Europe
- 2017 Junior Olympia
- IFBB Romania Muscle Fest Pro 2019
- 2020 Mr. Olympia
- 2021 Texas Pro
- 2021 Mr. Olympia
Andrei Deiu’s Workout Routine
Andrei deiu works very hard to maintain his physique. Here is the Andrei deiu’s workout routine that he follows:
Monday (Shoulder & Chest Workout)
- Incline Bench Press with barbell-4 SuperSets (10-12 Reps)
- Seated Machine Overhead Press 4 sets (10-15 Reps)
- Press Ups Incline- 4 Sets (10-12 Reps)
- Machine Chest Fly’s- 4 sets (10-12 Reps)
- Seated Lateral Raises- 6 Last Set Drop Sets (10-15 Reps)
- Cable Fly’s Incline- 4 sets (10-15 Reps)
- Machine Low Row 4 sets (10-15 Reps)
- Flat Dumbbell Press- 4 Last Set Drop Set (8-10 reps)
Tuesday (Abs & Back Workout)
- Pull-Ups (3x Failure)
- Pulldowns 5 sets (10-12 reps)
- Deadlifts 3 sets (8-10 reps)
- Leg Raises four sets (15-20 reps)
- Cable Crunches three sets (10-15 reps)
- Seated Cable Row 4 supersets (10-12 reps)
- Machine Pullovers 4 sets (10-12 reps)
- One Arm Dumbbell Row 3 sets (8-10 reps)
Wednesday (Shoulder Workout)
- Military Press 4 supersets (8-10 reps)
- Barbell Front Raises four sets (8-10 reps)
- Seated Side Lateral Raises five sets (10-15 reps)
- Standing One-Arm Lateral Raises five sets (10-12 reps)
- Seated Dumbbell Rear Delt Raises four superset (10-12 reps)
- Reverse Pec Deck machine(4x Failure)
- Reverse Pec Deck fly’s (4x Failure)
- Dumbbell Shrugs 4 sets (8-10 reps)
Thursday (Cardio & Abs Workout)
- Cable Crunches four sets (10-15 reps)
- Hanging Oblique Knee Raises three sets (10 reps)
- One hour Incline Treadmill (steady-state)
- Decline Leg Raises four sets (12-15 reps)
Friday (Calves & Quads Workout)
- Single-Leg Hamstring Curl 6 sets (5 reps)
- Standing Calve Raises five sets (16-18 reps with reduce weight to 50% for eight reps)
- Standing Calve Raises four sets (10-15 reps)
- Warm Up Bike Squats 6 sets (8-15 reps)
- Standing Cable Front Raise 4 sets (10-15 reps)
- Squats 6 sets (8-15 reps)
- Narrow Stance Leg Press 4 sets (12-15 reps)
- Leg Extensions 6 supersets (10-15 reps)
Saturday (Arms & Abs Workout)
- Reverse Barbell Curls 4 sets (8-10 reps)
- Seated Concentration Curls four sets (10-12 reps)
- Air Bike 4 sets (15-20 reps)
- Side Lateral Leg Raises four sets (10-12 reps)
- EZ-Bar Skull Crushers 4 sets (10-12 reps)
- Standing Cable Curl 3 sets (12-15 reps)
- Rope Pushdowns 5 sets (10-15 reps)
- Reverse Single Arm Extensions 3 sets (10-12 reps)
- Barbell Curls 4 supersets (8-10 reps)
- Tricep Push-ups with cable rope machine. three sets (10-15 reps)
Sunday (Hamstrings & Calves Workout)
- Straight Legged Deadlifts 3 sets (10-15 reps)
- Calf Press (Using Leg) 5 sets (10-15 reps)
- Standing Calve Raises three sets (10 reps)
- Lunges 4 sets (10-12 reps)
- High/Wide Stance Leg Press 5 sets (10-12 reps)
- Seated Leg Curls five sets (10-12 reps)
Some Favorite Exercises of Andrei Deiu
Andrei Deiu’s workout routine is quite flexible. In order to gain quality muscle, Andrei always focuses on his weakest area and makes it stronger.
No matter which area he’s focusing on, these are some of the common exercises we can see in Andrei Deiu workout :
Incline Barbell Chest Press
Barbell Chest Press, aka bench press, helps build muscle size and body strength. The exercise helps you to improve multiple muscles and gives your arms more strength.
Andrei mostly starts with this exercise on his chest day as he wants to improve his upper chest.
Andrei deiu enjoys leg exercises. Though it’s tough and sometimes it’s painful. But according to Andrei deiu, no pain, no gain, and he enjoys the pain.
The exercise can help you enhance your leg strength and endurance and reduce the risk of injury.
Shoulders Military Press
Shoulder military press, aka overhead press, is one of the most challenging upper-body weight training exercises.
However, looking at the benefits, it’s a multi-muscle exercise. The shoulder press does everything from strengthening your shoulder to targeting multiple muscles.
Andrei needs to take care of his shoulder and upper back as a professional bodybuilder. That’s why he always keeps shoulders military press in his shoulder workout.
Watch Andrei Deiu in action:
Flat Barbell Bench Press
A flat barbell bench press is more challenging and unsafe than inclined. However, the flat is more effective than the inclined bench press.
That’s why Andrei does it on his shoulder & chest workout days.
Press up or Push up, whatever you call it, it’s one of the most versatile exercises. Everyone knows about it, and everyone does it.
Press-up has multiple benefits like improving posture, strengthening the upper body, protecting the lower back and shoulder from injuries, etc.
Andrei deiu does 1000 press-ups a day! Push-ups are an essential part of Andrei’s daily workout.
Situp is another favorite exercise of Andrei. He does 600 sit ups a day. Situp helps to improve muscle mass, core strength, and posture and reduces the possibility of back pain and other injuries. Situp is a daily essential of Andrei’s workout plan.
Andrei Deiu Workout Plan: Tips & Tricks (You Can Follow it Too)
Today’s Andrei Deiu is all about his years of hard work and hard choices. Today he is famous, but still, he’s a down-to-earth person.
He always shares workout tips and tricks on social media for their followers that actually work!
So, here are some tips that Andrei Deiu shares. Btw if you are new to fitness, the first three 3-key-tips that you should always follow:
- STAY CONSISTENT AND DEDICATED. If you are consistent and dedicated, you’ll be able to achieve your dream body. Without these two qualities, you won’t be able to survive physical change and adapt to new nutrition habits.
- SEEK KNOWLEDGE. Always keep learning new things, seek more knowledge and learn and practice new forms of exercises. This way, you’ll improve faster in every aspect of your life.
- NEVER-GIVE-UP! If you feel like it’s not happening, it’s not your cup of tea. Still, keep going! Don’t give up, never! Work hard, and soon you’ll see results.
- MAKE FITNESS A PRIORITY. You have to achieve a perfect body. For that, you don’t have to do 600 sit ups and 1000 push-ups a day. Only doing a few exercises every day is enough! But, it should be a priority and be done every day.
- MAINTAIN! Most people get there and achieve an awesome physique but lose it soon as they cannot maintain it. However, the secret behind a healthy lifestyle is maintaining a healthy lifestyle. That’s why you should maintain yourself to stay in shape.
- BE A TOUGH GUY! There will be times when you won’t feel like following a training program. In Andrei’s life, he has faced it too. But, he kept training, and later, he felt better and more motivated. So, if you don’t feel like doing it, do it anyway.
- STOP CHEATING! Many take the help of their legs while exercising on their arms. Many think this small thing won’t impact the result. But, this 1% creates a lot of difference. You are allowed to have cheat meals sometimes, but no cheating with exercise.
- DON’T AVOID STRENGTH TRAINING! Strength training will give you more strength and help you to workout faster. The goal is not to look muscular but to be active. As you can see, besides being muscular, Andrei is a very active person.
So, these are the workout tips that Andrei often shares with their fans and followers. If you follow these tips, you’ll be able to achieve an awesome physique faster.
Andrei Deiu Diet Plan
Before getting into fitness, Andrei had absolutely no clue how important nutrition is. Once Andrei learned about it, he instantly gave up on junk foods and started having healthy foods.
Basically, Andrei prefers to stay lean year-round with some quality muscles. The Andrei Deiu diet is full of proteins, fat, and good carbs. So, here is the daily diet that he follows.
- Whole eggs (2 pcs.)
- Egg whites (6 pcs.)
- Oats (1 cup)
- Berries (2 oz.)
- Peanut butter (1 tbsp)
- White rice (5 oz.)
- Chicken (7 oz.)
- Broccoli (1 cup)
- Chicken/fish (5 oz.)
- Sweet potato (7 oz.)
- Whey isolate (2 scoops)
- 1.5 oz. of Dextrose
- Vegetable (1 cup)
- Sweet potato (5 oz.)
- Chicken (7 oz.)
- Green beans (1 cup)
- Steak (5 oz.)
- Cottage cheese or Greek yogurt (1 cup)
- Almonds (handful)
Andrei deiu takes his cheat meal once or twice a week. There is nothing fixed, he enjoys whatever he’s craving for (even if it’s junk food).
- Flax Seeds
- Fish Oil
- Fat burner
So, the meal plan explains why Andrei deiu’s diet is quite tough to follow. It is because he has to maintain his muscles without gaining so much weight.
Other amazing celebrity physique:
Andrei Deiu workout routine is insane and tough to follow.
But, Andrei Deiu is a bodybuilder fitness model, so he needs to follow a strict workout routine; otherwise, he’ll lose his fitness. However, we don’t have to follow a strict diet plan and workout routine like Andrei Deiu.
Instead, we should learn how he transformed himself from a couch potato who used to eat unhealthy foods and play video games all day long to an inspiring fitness model.
Was this article helpful?