Last Updated on June, 2023
Eat as you want and still lose weight!
Well, it’s true! There are many mouthwatering dishes out there that can help you lose weight while eating.
Also, a few ingredients can make your food more delicious and helps you with losing a few more pounds. In this article, I will share everything about meals and tons of metabolism-boosting recipes.
So, let’s get into it!
Are There Any Such Recipes That Boost Metabolism?
Well, Yes, there is!
Many natural ingredients produce more energy and boost your metabolism.
Also, there are a few ‘secret tips’ you can follow to make your meals metabolism-boosting.
- Having spicy food can boost your metabolism.
- Drinking coffee (without sugar) boosts your metabolism.
- You can add fresh ginger to your meals.
Besides, many healthy and delicious meals can help you to achieve faster metabolism.
Can You Cut a Few Pounds With Metabolism Boosting Meals?
So, here is where the doubt starts!
Many think, how can food help them with losing weight. That’s why many people just don’t follow it.
You see, we eat food to get essential nutrients. Depending on our metabolism, some of us can utilize protein or carbs faster. And a few can utilize all these faster.
Now All recipes food group may not suit your metabolism, and instead of burning, it’ll store fat.
What’s the way out of all these?
Eat healthy meals that promote weight loss. First, give up on junk and processed food. Then, when you are having a meal, make some healthy changes in the recipe. Use whole meals instead of half grains, choose olive oil over soybean oil, and so on.
So, yes! Eating more calories to lose a few pounds can be a great idea for you!
Related: How to gain weight with a high metabolism
Some Metabolism Boosting Ingredients
Many small ingredients can turn any meal into a healthy meal. This section will look over some ingredients that help with burning calories, and you already have them in your kitchen!
Whether it’s boosting metabolic rate or body temperature, there is no alternative to ginger.
Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties that help with reducing nausea, fasting glucose levels, and increasing good cholesterol levels in your body.
Also, a study shows ginger helps with weight loss!
Crushed Red Pepper
Do you like to eat spicy foods?
If yes, then losing a few pounds will be easier for you!
Study shows capsaicin can help you to burn at least 50 calories a day. Capsaicin can be found in red pepper.
Besides, adding red pepper to your food also helps with:
- Boosting metabolic rate
- Reduces appetite
- Gives antioxidant benefits
Next time, don’t forget to spice your meal a bit!
We all have heard good things about it. It is more like a holistic drink in the fitness industry.
The tea has plenty of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and anticancer effects. According to scientific evidence, it boosts your metabolism.
According to a study, drinking this tea every day can help you reduce a few pounds, BMI, reduce waist area, and blood pressure.
Five Spice Powder
The five-spice powder is an ancient Chinese spice recipe. It’s made of Sichuan peppercorns, star anise, cloves, Chinese cinnamons, and fennel seeds.
This spice powder is 100% natural and full of essential fiber, minerals, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidants. (1)
From boosting metabolism to improving heart health, the five-spice powder helps with everything.
Sichuan Peppercorns are great when it comes to making your food spicier and hotter. However, it has many health benefits too. (2)
It helps to improve blood circulation, immunity, appetite, and stomach health. On the other hand, it decreases pain, inflammation, stress and lowers blood pressure.
It is one of the most underestimated spices I have ever seen! Many ask, how do those small particles improve my digestive health?
Well, having this seed can help you improve omega-3 and fiber intake in your body. It also lowers your blood pressure and improves your heart and gut health. (3)
It also helps to boost your metabolism.
Most of us don’t prefer whole grain products because of the price or the taste!
But, there is a fun fact! According to a study, having a whole grain reached diet promotes faster fat loss?
Well, Yes! Whole grains are easy to burn, which boosts your metabolism and helps you lose some pounds faster.
Coffee is one of the essential things for many of us. Many of us cannot even imagine waking up without it.
Coffee makes us feel more energetic, which also accelerates our metabolic rate.
In fact, many studies show caffeine can boost your metabolism.
An egg is a daily essential! It’s packed full of proteins!
And, as you already know, no matter how fast or slow your metabolism is, it can use protein faster.
In fact, research shows those who eat more proteins have an improved metabolism.
Vegetables are important! If you avoid veggies, you won’t see better results faster.
Our body needs iron, magnesium, and vitamins for proper development and veggies can provide those plus it can help to improve the metabolic rate healthily too.
Research shows green vegetables can help you to reduce a few pounds.
Delicious Metabolism Boosting Recipes For Faster Weight Loss
Do you want to know how easy cooking metabolism boosting recipes are?
If yes, then here are ten delicious meal ideas with recipes. So, let’s get into it!
Dish No 1: Barbecue Chicken Salad
- 1 cup green lentils washed with two and a half cups of water
- Two sliced grilled chicken breast
- 700 grams of chopped asparagus
- One chipotle in adobo
- ¼ cup of toasted and chopped walnut
- 1 TBSP of the adobo
- Four chopped celery stalk
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- Take a middle-sized saucepan.
- Add all the lentils, chipotles in adobo, 1 TBSP of adobo sauce, water, and let it boil.
- Once it’s boiled, let it stew the water for 10-15 minutes.
- Add chopped asparagus once the water is almost soaked and cook it for 5 minutes.
- Once the asparagus is tendered, remove everything and keep it in a bowl
- Now, add walnuts, chicken, celery and coat it with barbecue sauce.
Your barbecue chicken salad is ready!
Dish No 2: Ham & Cheese Bake
- Four eggs (whole)
- Four egg whites
- Fat-free milk (½ cup)
- Fat-free Greek Yogurt (½ cup)
- Two sliced tomatoes
- cubed whole wheat bread (4 oz)
- Grounded flaxseed (3 Tbsp)
- Dried oregano (½ cup)
- Chopped broccoli florets (2 cups)
- Chopped scallions (2 pcs)
- 43 gram of chopped Canadian bacon or ham (2 pcs)
- Crumbled feta cheese (½ cup)
- orange or grapefruit juice (8 oz)
- Heat the oven once at 350 Degree F.
- Take a bowl and add milk, oregano, egg, egg whites, yogurt, flaxseed in a bowl and combine it correctly.
- Take bread, bacon or ham, scallions, broccoli, and mix it till the mixture is well-coated.
- Add tomato and feta as the topping.
- Bake it for 20-25 minutes (until the cheese of the top becomes slightly brown)
- Once it’s appropriately baked, serve it with a glass of grapefruit or orange juice.
Dish No 3: Spicy Baked Egg
- Olive oil (1 TBSP)
- Chopped garlic (4 cloves)
- Onion (1 diced)
- Rinsed chickpeas (½ cup)
- diced tomatoes (1 small)
- Cumin (1 tbsp)
- Cinnamon (1.5 tbsp)
- Paprika (2 tbsp)
- red pepper flakes (1/2 tablespoon)
- Chopped Swiss or red chard (2 cups)
- Eggs (6, whole)
- Fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 400 Degree F.
- Take an ovenproof frying pan and saute onion and garlic on medium heat (3-4 mins)
- Now saute chickpeas for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the tomato, cumin, parkia, cinnamon, red pepper flakes and boil it.
- Lower the heat and let it stew down for 10 minutes.
- Add red or swims chard and let it stew for a minute
- Add eggs to a frying pan and bake it for 15-20 minutes
- Once the white part of the egg shows up, get this out of the oven
- Now, garnish it with fresh basils.
Dish No 4: Egg and Bacon Breakfast Tacos
- Egg (4 pcs)
- Cooked slices of bacon (4 pcs)
- Tortilla (4 pcs)
- Taco Cheese
- Scramble all the eggs in a bowl
- Take a small frying pan and give butter to melt
- On the melted butter, add egg
- Keep scrambling till it’s thoroughly cooked
- Take the scrambled egg out and spread it on tortillas
- Now, add cut slices of bacon and dress it with taco and salsa
- Serve it
Dish No 5: Broccoli Cheese With Eggs
- Chopped broccoli (1 cup)
- Chopped red bell pepper (1 Tbsp)
- Sliced onion (1 pcs)
- Skim milk (2 tbsp)
- White cheddar cheese strips (1 oz)
- Black Pepper
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Apply cooking spray all over the mug/small bowl.
- Add broccoli and microwave it in high heat for 1-3 minutes (until it gets softer)
- Beat the eggs and add red pepper, onion, and milk.
- Microwave it for 1 minute or 45 seconds and keep doing it until the eggs are settled.
- Add cheese, salt, black pepper as much as you like.
Recommended to read: Delicious Chicken and Broccoli Diet
Dish No 6: Avocado Crab Salad With Onion
- Drained crabmeat (8 oz)
- Piled and cubed cucumber (½ cup)
- Chopped onion
- Chopped coriander
- Chopped jalapeno pepper (1 pc)
- Fish sauce/soya sauce (1 tbsp)
- Halved and pitted small avocado (4 pcs)
- Lime (1 quartered)
- Lime juice (1 lime)
- Sugar (1 tbsp)
- Salt (as you like)
- Take a bowl and add crabmeat, cucumber, onion, coriander, jalapeno pepper, sugar, lime juice, fish/soya sauce in it.
- Gently mix all these ingredients (make sure the crabmeat doesn’t break)
- Add salt to the avocado halves and put the mixture in them.
- Serve with the quartered lime.
Dish No 7: Matcha Mint Smoothie
- Frozen banana broken into small pieces (1 pcs)
- Baby spinach (½ cup)
- Wildflower honey (2 tbsp)
- Matcha powder (1 tbsp)
- Wheatgrass powder (1 tbsp)
- Fresh mint leaves (1 bunch)
- Ice cubes (½ cup)
- Water (¾ cup)
- Combine everything and put it in your blender.
- Keep blending. Starts with lower and ends with the higher power.
- Keep blending until it’s appropriately combined.
Other Ways To Boost Metabolism
To stay fit and prevent metabolic syndromes, boosting metabolism is essential. Besides healthy recipes, there are more things you can follow to boost your metabolism. Which are:
- Focus more on building muscles.
- Workout regularly.
- Stay hydrated. (4)
- Avoid processed food.
- Give attention to counting calories.
- Eat more protein and fiber enriched food.
- Focus on better and sound sleep.
Worth reading: Comprehensive Metabolic Workouts Routine Guide
Metabolism boosting recipes are effortless to cook without sacrificing the flavors. Instead of having junk foods, if you switch to metabolic boosting food, you’ll still lose a few pounds no matter how much you eat.
So, try the recipes and enjoy losing a few pounds faster!
Was this article helpful?